To help ensure you have everything you need when applying for a grant, we’ve prepared the following checklist for your convenience.
Please have the following documents ready to upload before completing this application:
- Governing Board – Examples include Directors, Supervisors, School Board Members, Trustees, etc. Please include names, addresses, business and community affiliations, and the percentage of Board Members who contribute to your organization.
- Organization Budget – Please include your Board-approved annual Organization Budget for the current year including income and expenses. Please note that this is the budget for your entire organization, not the budget exclusive to your program.
- Proof of Non-Profit or Governmental Status – For non-profits, this is an IRS verification of 501(c)(3) status. For schools, libraries, townships, and other governmental entities, this is a copy of documentation that shows governmental status.
- Program Budget – This is completed on the PAHWF Project Budget Form (.xls). Please be prepared to describe all sources of funding for the program in addition to what is requested from the Foundation.
- Audited Financials OR Form 990 – Please include your last audited financial statements including an opinion letter. If you do not have recent audited financial statements, please upload a copy of your most recently filed 990 tax form.
Grant Terms and Conditions
View our Grant Terms and Conditions regarding all grant awards. This explains the guidelines related to use of grant funds, organizational changes, grant disbursement, grant period and more.
Grant Publicity Guidelines and Requirements
View our Grant Publicity Guidelines and Requirements Policy. This was created to ensure a consistency in recognition for projects and programs in publications, news releases, ads and other media.