Relationships are important to us, whether we’re long-time partners with you, or we’re just hearing about each other for the first time.
If you have an idea you want to discuss, please talk to us about it, so we can hear your thoughts and exchange ideas. We are happy to help. And whether or not you’re already a grantee, we will enjoy getting to know you better!
Proposals submitted to Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation will be evaluated for the ability to:
- Provide outcomes with measurable objectives tied to the Pottstown Area Health & Wellness Foundation priority areas.
- Use innovation and creativity to promote collaboration within the community.
- Define strategies for outcomes of your program or project.
- Demonstrate effective management of finances to promote sustainable success within the organization or program.
- Serve the residents of Pottstown Borough and those within a 10-mile radius of downtown Pottstown in these service area zip codes: 18074, 19435, 19442, 19457, 19464, 19465, 19468, 19470, 19472, 19473, 19475, 19492, 19504, 19505, 19512, 19518, 19525, 19545 and 19548.
Please note: The Foundation generally does not provide grants for individuals, for-profit organizations, disease-related charities, endowment contributions, debt-reduction or loans, alumni activities, individual medical bills, arts, and/or economic development.