Your guide to over 40 healthy activities close to home.
Take advantage of fitness-oriented activities that
are fun, easy, and in most cases, absolutely free.
Fun & Fitness for the Family features great
local destinations and things to do year-round
from hiking, biking and tennis to cross-country
skiing, softball, swimming, horseback riding,
boating, fishing, bird walks and more.
Fun & Fitness for the Family locations and activities include, but are not limited to:
- French Creek State Park – Hiking trails, cross country skiing, biking trails, boating/fishing, softball, swimming
- Green Lane Park – Cross country skiing, ice skating, hiking trails, biking trails, tennis, boating/fishing, horseback riding
- Pottstown Family YMCA – Swimming
- Daniel Boone Homestead – Walking tours/trails
- Green Valley Association Barn – Bird and botany walks
- Schuylkill River Trail – Riverfront Park – Walking, biking, boating
- Trilogy Park – BMX, Inline and Skateboard park
- Boyertown Senior High School (All-weather track) – walking
- And more!
To help you get started, check out our map and search feature that lets you find the perfect places and activities for your family. Click here to go to the map.